I was pretty hopeful going into this weekend but after 3 consistent days of almost positive OPKs, I think its safe to say that my body is messing with me. My temperature was rising a bit over the weekend but this morning it dropped again big time.
I’m just done messing around with it. I made an appointment with an RE this morning for September 8th. I thought I’d give it a couple weeks to get the MRIs and maybe get the injections for my tailbone and then go see the RE with (hopefully) somewhat of a clean slate. As of right now I fully still plan on getting the MRIs tomorrow. We were thinking about holding off in case I did in fact ovulate. But I think looking at my chart today, its pretty clear that I haven’t. I know there’s still a chance that I could but I think that at this point its probably days off if not more and I really want to just knock this whole MRI thing out.
Any thoughts on my chart or possible ovulation? Or opinions on MRIs at this point in my cycle?