Thanks everyone for your well wishes and thoughts! Unfortunately, I’m still finding myself in the hospital until the babies come.
I went to see my OB this morning and my blood pressure was in the 160s and my 24 hour urine came back with protein. She sent me straight to L&D and told me to expect to be there until the babies come.
So far I’ve gotten an IV, NSTs, and 1 steroid shot. My labs came back ok besides the urine so I’m starting another 24 hour urine collection. If this one comes back bad again I think they are going to be talking about delivering the babies in days. I’m terrified of this and praying they can hold out for a couple weeks more.
Please continue to keep us in your thoughts and prayers.